Outline (Flat Panel Display Design Solution)
The world's largest installation record in the industry
Advanced Flat Panel Display Design Environment
Industry Standard FPD Design Environment
Jedat provides an integrated design environment which facilitates the design of circuits, layout, and reticles of flat panel displays, including both panels and peripheral circuits. The design environment has extensive dedicated functions specializing in the design of flat panel displays. Array instances, pixel panels, bundle line input, trimming function, constant-resistance automatic router, special pattern input (elliptical arc, cam, spiral, 7 segments, etc.), as well as various verification functions are all used to increase design productivity. Moreover, the verification accuracy of the whole panel can be greatly increased by linking with the 3D LC simulator, which enables analysis of individual pixels. The flexibility that is inherent in Jedat tools allows tailoring to the specific needs of customers, further shortening the design verification cycle and improving the overall quality.
Wide range of application areas and supported data formats
- Application areas
- - FPD (active / passive matrix, a-TFT, LTPS, HTPS, PDP, OLED, electronic paper, etc.)
- - color filter, magnetic head, BGA, TAB, lead frame, light waveguide, sensor, thermal head and fine pattern design field
- Supported data formats
- GDSII, DXF, IGES, GERBER, etc.
- dimension line, drawing frame
Windows, Red Hat Linux
Support & Services
〜 Extensive services that make full use of operational know-how
- Provider of extensive individualized service
- With offerings such as Custom Software Development Service adjustable to the special specification for each customer, Design Environment Creation Service, PDK (Process Design Kit) Development and Entrusted Development of SPICE Models, Jedat makes it possible for TAT reduction and quality improvement. Furthermore, Jedat offers consulting services at an even higher level, re-constructing the customers design methodology, such as providing new design environment proposals, and/or operational support after introduction and replacement of the updated design environment.
- Co-existence (transfer from customers’ existing design environment)
- Jedat creates ʻco-existingʼ environments with different design tools depending upon various alliances with EDA vendors. Jedat works closely with customers while developing a new design environment to ensure optimally allocated design resources. Also, Jedat focuses on effective use of design properties, offers the methods which promote the inheritance and reuse of all properties such as schematic, layout data and libraries.
- Customer support
- Jedat responds to customersʼ inquiries scrupulously and quickly at its customer support center. For each customer, Jedat assigns a responsible person, who is well informed of the customers’ operational environment, to provide a very professional level of technical support.
- Training and seminars
- Jedat offers various training courses depending on the level of students who take the course, starting with new employeesʼ / junior engineersʼ education. Besides the standard course, it is also possible for Jedat to tailor a curriculum that meets the specific needs of both the customer and the students. Moreover, Jedat flexibility allows onsite training/seminars which are especially beneficial during announcement/introduction of new products.
〜 Installation record of 4,000 licenses proves the reliability
Jedat has a large installation worldwide of more than 4,000 licenses. As evidenced by this wide adoption we can safely say that the solutions we offer are widely-accepted by designers and meet customersʼ requirements.